Save the following dates for Family Day at the North Dakota Museum of Art! The last SATURDAY of each month from 10:00am to 12:00pm:
February 25: Textiles – weaving, rope making and more
March 31: Madzoo – puppets and animal-themed activities
April 28: Madzoo – painting and animal-themed activites
ALL SESSIONS ARE FREE AND NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Did you miss the first “Skate the Alerus” event? That’s ok, because on Feb. 19 you and the whole family can get another chance to throw on your skates and helmets and come out and have a good time!
Parents take a night off and leave your daughter with Girl Scouts! Starting in February we will be offering a monthly movie in the Girl Scout Office. Movies will feature strong female characters or Science / Nature Themes. They will be followed by a short discussion of the film. Age Kindergarten and and up.
Movies will begin at 6:00pm and girls will need to picked up by 8:00pm.
This event is free to registered Girl Scouts! Not a Girl Scout not a problem for $12 your daughter can come to all the movies.
February 24th Tangled
March 30th Turtle: The Incredible Journey
April 27th The Secret of Moonacre
May 18th Disney Nature: Earth
Please RSVP to 701-772-6679 or email@example.com Registration is limited to 25 Girls for each film.
– storytime at GF Public Library 10am
– storytime at EGF Public Library 10am
– open gym at Red River Valley Gymnastics 1030am
– Move and Groove Class at Plains Chiropractic 5pm
– Kid Fit at YMCA 9am ages 3-pre-school
– Kids eat free at Green Mill from 4-7pm w/adult meal purchase www.greenmill.com
– BabyFit at the YMCA 1045am-1115am. 6 months-2 years
– YouthFit at the YMCA 530pm. ages 5-8yrs old.
– Playgroup at St. Paul’s Episcopal 10am-12pm
– Open gym at Red River Valley Gymnastics 1030am-1130am
– Storytime at the UND Bookstore 10am
– Game on Wii! @ the GF Public Library 4-530pm. all ages.
– Alice in Wonderland Ballet performed by the North Dakota Ballet Company at the Empire Theatre. $12 for students and $15 for adults.
– Violinist Hahn-Bin performing at the North Dakota Museum of Art at 2pm. Tickets for museum members $13, non-members $15, student and military $5 and children 12 and under are free.
– UND Honor Band, Women’s Honor Choir and Mixed Honor Choir concerts at 1:30pm at Chester Fritz Auditorium. Adults $6, students and senior citizens $3 or $12 for a family of four.
– Trivia Tournament on Wii at GF Public Library. 2pm. Grades K-6.
– Kids eat free @ Paradiso and the Green Mill (w/purchase of adult meal)